Board of Directors Meetings (held in public)
THE MEETING SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Tuesday 22nd May 2018, 1pm - 3pm in the Lecture Hall, Education and Training Centre
- Tuesday 24th July 2018, 1pm to 3pm in the Lecture Hall, Education and Training Centre
- Tuesday 23rd October 2018, time to be confirmed, Education and Training Centre
- Tuesday 18th December 2018, time to be confirmed, Education and Training Centre
Unless specified otherwise, all meetings are held in the Education and Training Centre at the Countess of Chester Hospital.
Please note that the meeting dates and times may be subject to change, so please check our website for the most up to date information.
Annual Members Meeting - Everyone is welcome to attend
- Tuesday 23rd October 2018 at 12.30pm for the Service Showcase and 1.30pm - 3pm for the Formal Annual Members Meeting in the Lecture Hall, Education and Training Centre
- Agenda coming soon
The Annual Members Meeting is a great opportunity for staff, members and the public to come along and find out more about the services provided by the Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Light refreshments will be available and there will be no charge for car parking.
The maintenance and integrity of the Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust web site is the responsibility of the directors; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and, accordingly, the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the web site