Performance against targets
The Board has identified 6 key strategic objectives which will
deliver our vision whilst responding effectively to the external
operating and financial environment. The key feature of the
strategic environment for the next three years is the impact upon
the Trust and local health economy of the economic recession, which
indicates a significant reduction in resource in real terms
equivalent to almost £20m for the Trust over three years. At the
same time we must continue to improve the quality of service and
patient safety whilst meeting the additional demands of an ageing
- We will strive for excellence in the quality of care and
patient experience and reduce the incidence of harm.
- We will transform the way we deliver services by maximising our
operational efficiency and productivity and exploiting new
- We will work closely with our partners to create better care
pathways for patients.
- We will live our values and work with and develop our staff to
continuously improve our services.
- We will ensure our continued financial viability and get better
value for money for every £ we spend.
- We will meet all the standards and targets of our regulators