The quality of all re-usable devices processed within both departments is managed and controlled by both International and European Standards. Each stage of the reprocessing life cycle is monitored and audited with any resulting actions taken.
HSDU is accredited to ISO 13485:2016 and we comply with Directive 93/42/EEC, additionally compliant to HTM 01-01.
- Reprocesses over 80,000 Sets and 75,000 Single Instruments per annum
- Fully compliant with both ISO 13485:2016 & Directive 93/42/EEC
- Fully Compliant to Health Technical Memorandum 01-01
- Fully traceable process using Health Edge Track & Trace
- Independent Monitoring of processes using T-Doc & Yokogawa Monitoring
- All staff have completed National Decontamination Programme
- Comprehensive In House Training Programme
- For further details please contact either David Cryle or Lesley Huxley on either 01244-366139 or 01244-365618
Reprocessing Life Cycle
- Manual Check & Count
- Ultrasonic Process
- Thermal Disinfection
- Inspection & Quality Control
- Steam Sterilisation at 134 Degrees Centigrade