The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) focuses on
improving the service we provide to our patients.
When you need advice, or have concerns about any aspect of your
care in our hospital then please contact PALS.
The service is confidential.
- Advise and support patients, their families and carers
- Provide information on NHS services
- Listen to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- Freephone 0800 195 1241 and select option 2 or phone 01244
- Email PALS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to PALS Manager, PALS, Countess of Chester Hospital
Foundation Trust, Liverpool Road, Chester CH2 1UL.
Please click on the link below to view the questions and answers
that will help explain why the NHS collects information about
patients and how this information could be used.
Patient information and how we safeguard it
Please also read our Your information and how we safeguard
it (193KB) leaflet for more information on how we
safeguard your personal details.
For more information about PALS, please click on the following link
to read our
PALS Information Leaflet(1.34MB). You can also
view an Easy Read version of the leaflet by clicking
If you have any concerns about your care or would like to know
how to make a complaint, please read the following leaflet:
How to raise concerns about your
PALS like to keep you regularly informed about the views of our
patients and visitors. Please click on the following link to view
our latest Your Hospital,
Your Views newsletter(214KB).
Please click on the following link to read our PALS Newsletter for Summer 2013 (186KB).