The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) focuses on improving the service we provide to our patients.
When you need advice, or have concerns about any aspect of your care in our hospital then please contact PALS.
The service is confidential.
- Advise and support patients, their families and carers
- Provide information on NHS services
- Listen to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- Freephone 0800 195 1241 and select option 2 or phone 01244 366066
- Email PALS: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Write to PALS Manager, PALS, Countess of Chester Hospital Foundation Trust, Liverpool Road, Chester CH2 1UL.
Please click on the link below to view the questions and answers that will help explain why the NHS collects information about patients and how this information could be used.
Patient information and how we safeguard it Q&A(32KB).
Please also read our Your information and how we safeguard it (193KB) leaflet for more information on how we safeguard your personal details.
For more information about PALS, please click on the following link to read our PALS Information Leaflet(1.34MB). You can also view an Easy Read version of the leaflet by clicking here (2.6MB).
If you have any concerns about your care or would like to know how to make a complaint, please read the following leaflet: How to raise concerns about your care(748KB)
PALS like to keep you regularly informed about the views of our patients and visitors. To read our latest Your Hospital, Your Views newsletter click here: Newsletter for Summer 2015 (186KB).