What to bring with you
Please bring the following things with you:
- Your admission letter.
- All tablets and medicines (including natural,
herbal and dietary remedies) that you take regularly, and a list
from your GP of all medication you are receiving.
- Spectacles, hearing aid, walking stick or crutches.
- Night clothes, slippers and a dressing gown.
- Day clothes - not all patients have to stay in their
- A hairbrush and comb.
- Toiletries, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and any other
toiletries you may need. Paper tissues.
- Small hand towel.
- Your shaving materials.
- Things to do such as books, pens and paper, puzzles, magazines
- Some disposable wet wipes in case you are not able to attend
- A bottle of fruit juice or cordial.
- A small amount of money for bedside TV and phone, newspapers
A small bedside locker is available for personal belongings but
please remember space for personal items is restricted.
Valuable personal property.
The Trust places high priority on the safety and security of
patients visitors and staff, however we cannot accept
responsibility for loss of or damage to property belonging to you
or your visitors.
- Please do not bring in valuable items such as credit cards,
jewelry or large sums of money.
- Do not leave valuables unattended in your bedside locker or bed