Flexible Staffing Service
Being part of the Trust’s temporary staffing service offers a flexible way of working. There are a variety of roles available which include qualified professional clinical roles in nursing and allied health professions, clinical support worker roles, administration support and specialist support.
The most important factor in joining our flexible staffing service is that the flexibility is yours to own. As a bank worker you choose how many hours you want to work and when. Working through the flexible staffing service doesn’t have to be your primary source of employment and many of our permanently contracted staff work additional shifts via the flexible staffing service.
As a member of the Flexible Staffing Service you will have:
- The opportunity to gain experience in a variety of settings
- Flexible hours to suit your personal commitments
- Weekly pay from 1st October 2017
- Paid at mid-point of Band 5 for Qualified Registered Nurses
- Paid annual leave
- Paid mandatory training
- Access to some opportunities for professional development needs
- Access to NHS Pension scheme and NHS discounts
- Access to permanent vacancies
- On-site nursery offering a reduced rate for those working on the Health Park
How do I join?
All of our temporary bank roles are advertised in our current vacancies page here.
Alternatively, if you apply for a position with us but are unsuccessful at interview, you can ask to be considered for the Temporary Staffing service.
If you would like to find out more information about the Trust’s temporary staffing service please call:
Or email: Nurse.Bank4@nhs.net .