Become a Member
If you want to do more than say ‘thanks’…
…become a Countess of Chester Hospital 'Member'.
It's a great way to keep in touch, stay informed and have your say. And it’s completely free!
So many people in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Neston and in the Deeside area of Flintshire have good reason to be grateful to the NHS.
Becoming a Member of the Countess of Chester Hospital Trust is a simple, practical and rewarding way for you to say ‘thank you’ to your local hospital – and all it costs is your time.
Who can become a Trust Member? Anyone aged 16 and over living in Chester and Rural Cheshire, Ellesmere Port &Neston, the Deeside area of Flintshire or elsewhere in England and Wales area. Countess employees become Staff Members when they join the organisation.
What can you expect as a Trust Member? As a Member, you will be kept informed of changes and developments, and asked for your views and suggestions on how the Countess of Chester Hospital delivers healthcare and how it should keep you updated.
Right now, the hospital is looking for more people from every community, age group and every background to join the Trust. This will provide the widest possible cross-section of views and ideas to help us the be the best we can.
Here’s what you can expect as a member:
- The genuine gratitude of everyone at the hospital for getting involved and sharing your views
- Free copies of our newsletter ‘Countess Matters’ via email or post, keeping you in touch with what’s happening at the hospital
- Invitations to take part in surveys and discussions about our services.
- The opportunity to vote in elections for Governors from your area – or become a Governor yourself
- A seat at our Annual Members’ meetings where you can hear first-hand about the Trust's ongoing work and plans that affect your local community
- An open invitation to send questions and suggestions at any time directly to the Trust or to the Governor for your area
Becoming a member couldn’t be easier. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
Here’s what to do next….
If you, your family, friends or colleagues are interested in becoming a member, please contact the membership office (details below) for an application form.
Membership Team, Executive Office, Countess of Chester Hospital, Liverpool Road, Chester, CH2 1UL
Phone: 01244 364706
(office hours 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday; answering machine outside these hours)
As part of the NHS membership application process, you will be asked to supply your personal data, with any data that you supply being used only to contact you about the Trust’s Membership or other related issues and will be processed for these purposes only.