- If you have any queries regarding a hospital appointment, please call the Appointments Hotline on 01244 366663
- We record calls received into the Trust and calls made to patients, for training and monitoring purposes.
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) - Compliments and Concerns
- If you need advice or have a concern about any aspect of your care in our hospital then please contact PALS on 0800 1951241 or click here
- If you have a query and need to speak to someone from a specific department please call the Hospital Switchboard on 01244 365000. You may also find what you are looking for in our A-Z of services here
- Click here to view the list of our wards and their telephone numbers along with ward visiting times.
- Personal information - for details on how to request personal information click here
- Freedom of Information - for information of freedom requests, email email@example.com
Press Office and Media
- If you have a query for the Press Office please call 01244 362066
*Patients and members of the public are asked to follow the processes above for contacting the hospital. In the event that getting through to us is unsuccessful, you can use the Contact Form Enquiry below but please note that it is not monitored 24/7 and replies may take some time.
*Spam type messages from individuals or companies promoting products or services will be disregarded.