Four Consultants and one Associate Specialist provide a full Gastroenterology service with in-patient, day case and outpatient services. Procedures currently undertaken include:
- Open access gastroscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic flexible sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy
- A full diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography (ERCP) service
- 2 Gastroenterology Nurse Specialists who provides clinical support for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Nutritional services and Liver services within the team
- Gastroenterology Assistant who provides support for outpatient and endoscopy sessions conditions.