Latest information about Coronavirus / COVID-19
Stay home. Protect the NHS. Save lives
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or essential work
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Click here for more information and guidance
What to do if you suspect you may have COVID-19 symptoms
The symptoms to watch out for:
- a high temperature
- a new continuous cough
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
When to use NHS 111 online
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Access NHS 111 online here
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
More information can be found on the NHS website here