If you have a general query and need to speak to someone from a specific department please call the hospital switchboard on 01244 365000.
You may also find what you are looking for in our A-Z of services here.
- If you have any queries regarding a hospital appointment, please call the Appointments Hotline on 01244 366663.
- We record calls received into the Trust and calls made to patients, for training and monitoring purposes.
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) - Compliments and Concerns
- If you need advice or have a concern about any aspect of your care in our hospital then please contact PALS on 01244 366066 or freephone 0800 195 1241 (option 2).
- You can also email on email@example.com
- Or call into the PALS office in the main entrance of the Countess Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Personal information - for details on how to request personal information click here
- Freedom of Information - for information of freedom requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a member of the media/press and have an enquiry for the Communications Team please email email@example.com call 01244 362116 or 07514721343. Out of hours details for the media are available via the Communciations Team's email replies and voicemails.
- The media team do not have access to patient information - patients and members of the public are asked to please contact the switchboard on 01244 365000 if they have any enquiries for the Countess. For more information about media enquiries click here.
Cheshire Police and Operation Hummingbird
- For information relating to Operation Hummingbird please visit the Cheshire Police website here.