If you have a general query and need to speak to someone from a specific department please call the hospital switchboard on 01244 365000.
You may also find what you are looking for in our A-Z of services here.
- If you have any queries regarding a hospital appointment, please call the Appointments Hotline on 01244 366663
- We record calls received into the Trust and calls made to patients, for training and monitoring purposes.
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) - Compliments and Concerns
- If you need advice or have a concern about any aspect of your care in our hospital then please contact PALS on 0800 1951241 or click here
- Personal information - for details on how to request personal information click here
- Freedom of Information - for information of freedom requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheshire Police and Operation Hummingbird
- For information relating to Operation Hummingbird please visit the Cheshire Police website here.