The Countess Charity
The Countess Charity works with the local community, corporates and grant making trusts to raise money for over 80 funds across the hospital - each one making a real difference to patient care. We are one of more than 300 registered charities in the UK associated with NHS hospitals or organisations. Together these charities contribute £400million each year to patient care. Our aim is not to fund patient care, but to enhance and improve it, providing grants for projects that are over and above those served by government funding.
The Countess Charity – our promise to supporters
- We are accountable to our supporters and The Countess of Chester NHS Foundation Trust
- We will keep you informed about what you have helped us to achieve
- We will do all that we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and those working with us comply with all the appropriate health and safety requirements and fundraise in compliance with the institute of Fundraising codes of fundraising practice
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used
- We will take care of any information you share with us, treating it in a safe, secure and confidential manner
- We will never share or sell your personal information to third parties for the purpose of marketing or fundraising
- We are committed to our purpose of providing more for our patients at The Countess of Chester Hospital and Ellesmere Port Hospital
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to keep up to date with all our upcoming events!