The Macmillan Support and Information Centre
When you are affected by cancer, having the right support and information at the right time is essential. The Macmillan Support and Information Centre at the Countess of Chester Hospital provides a confidential service for anyone affected by cancer. This includes people who:
- require information about cancer
- have a cancer diagnosis
- are living beyond cancer
- are living with the consequences of a cancer diagnosis
- are looking to reduce the risks of cancer
- are a carer, relative or friend of someone with cancer
- are health care professionals who are caring for people affected by cancer
Drop in or make an appointment to meet with the staff and share your concerns. If you are housebound, contact the service by phone to find out how we can help.
Usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.30-4.30pm, just drop in if you are at the hospital but please call first before making a special trip as there are times when the centre is unstaffed. Contact the Macmillan Support and Information Centre on 01244 364948.
Click here to view The Macmillan Support and Information Centre leaflet
Click here to view The Macmillan Support and Information Centre poster